Product Inventory Management
Inventory management is the management of non-capitalized assets (inventory) and stock items.
Product Inventory management is an integrated component in our CMMS. It serves as a supply chain management (ERP Inventory) tool. The inventory management module manages the flow of goods from manufacturering to warehouse(s) and from these facilities to the client(s). A key function of inventory management is to keep a detailed record of each new or returned product as it enters or leaves the warehouse or production/manufacturing plant.
Inventory control, a term also used very often, is used to minimize the total cost of inventory while maximizing the ability to quickly deliver customers with product.
Our (ERP) inventory management module features functions such as; manage pricing, raw materials management (receiving, storing and returning inventory), warehouse management, shipping, orders, billing, production and inventory control.
Parts and Products Location Management
- Takes into consideration permanent and random warehousing
- Multi-location management with prioritized order for each one
- Designated default locations by type of component in permanent storage
- Possibility of managing many stores and warehouses
Management of Transfers and of Physical Inventory
- Tool that allows the complete transfer from one location to another and transfer in between warehouses
- Window designed to take physical inventory
- Notice of physical inventory in progress or frozen transactions during the process
- Quantities are modified by overwriting previous quantities with new quantities
- Possibility of making inventory adjustments
- Possibility of tracing inventory transaction authors
- Complete inventory transaction history is recorded, including the parts taken out of inventory and inventory adjustment transactions
- Components can be transferred from one location to another