To easily manage your product in terms of production, management of recipes and production methods will allow you to produce efficiently and without delay.
- Multi-recipe management for different production modes
- Capability of copying a product recipe to quickly and easily create similar products
- Calculation of production time, including preparation time as well as cost of raw materials
- Quality control management and check lists
- Specification of required components allowing precise WIP management
- Recipe management combining the production range (operation sequence) with the bill of materials (BOM)
Quality Control Setup
Associated to good manufacturing processes, quality control will allow you to measure the quality of your production for the critical operations. You are able to input data during your production process and validate in real-time the properties of your products.
- Specify the type of data entry (text or numerical)
- Specify the type and quantity of parameters to collect
- For text data, you can define a multiple-choice list